This Low Carb, Crustless Spinach Quiche hits the spot! Perfect amount of savory without the heavy carbs and guilt! Perfect way to impress guests at your next weekend brunch. Get creative and mix and match veggies, cheeses, and make vegetarian if desired. There is room to experiment.
16 oz Bag Frozen Spinach, Cooked and Drained
6 Large Eggs
Package Turkey Bacon
3/4 Heavy Cream or substitute dairy free
8 oz Shredded Cheddar or Swiss or Dairy Free Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook frozen spinach, drain, let cool down
- Cook turkey bacon until crispy
- Grease oven safe baking dish
- In one mixing bowl add spinach, turkey bacon, cheese, salt and pepper
- In another mixing bowl add 6 eggs and cream, whisk
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pour into baking dish (may need second dish for overflow)
- Fill halfway to allow room to rise
- Add sliced tomatoes on top, slightly push down into mix
- Bake 40 min
- Use chopstick or toothpick to test center. If done it won’t leave residue and will be fluffy.
- Serve warm and keep in fridge.
*Serves 6 people
*4-7 net carbs per serving depending on cheese
*Oven safe Quiche me baby one more time baking dish from Amazon